Friday, February 12, 2010

Sun

I slept well, too late, but well. My mom apologized this morning, before I even had time to go downstairs to see her. It was nice. I felt better about things. I'm feeling much more positive. E sent me an email forward. I don't know what that means, but I've just felt so out of communication with him, and that's when I feel anxious. I need to go there. There is no reason for me to be here. I'm going to make something to eat, shower, pack, do things I need to do, go to the bank and post office, maybe the bagel shop for a BLT. Craving one. Get gas. Print directions. Load the car. Bring wine. And get out of here.

Sometimes all it takes is to keep putting one foot in front of the other. I get overwhelmed by large tasks. They seem daunting and unapproachable, but you really can't learn to sail a boat in a day, not well, not enjoyably, not without exhaustion and inexperience. I'm putting one foot in front of the other. Keep going and things get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment